Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dress Shopping

I have the honor of being a bridesmaid in my friend Kristen's wedding this October. 


What started as casual banter between two coworkers led to me shooting her engagement pictures, which led to the occassional night out after work together and weekly workout partners and we before we knew it we were great friends!  


She and I got early on a Saturday, grabbed some Starbucks and spent the morning trying on beautiful dresses with billowing taffeta and intricate beading. 



Her's were white, and mine were, well, every color :)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint. waterproof keyboard

    ReplyDelete