Thursday, April 14, 2011

What Happens in Vegas...

 Narls and Em dig their Vegas shirts.

...doesn't always stay in Vegas.  I am home! And I fully intend on recounting my Vegas vacation, as it was - handsdown - the most amazing time of my life.  It was epic, literally epic, and I don't think any another vacation will ever compare.  I did miss these two babies with all that I had, but I came back to them a changed woman. Refreshed. Recharged. More united with their father (in ways I've never imagined) to support our family and build our dreams.

I'm being evasive and I apologize. I hope to start detailing my trip tomorrow morning because I don't know if you know this about me, but my memory is AWFUL.  And the things that happened on this trip I don't ever want to forget.  I do need a chance to upload all of the pictures I took and think about how I want to record the feelings and emotions that are swirling in my head.  Just know, and I can say this with 110% certainty, that it was the time of my life. 

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait! I'm so glad the trip was everything you hoped it would be and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ami, I can't even put into words how much this trip and you mean to me.I also came back entirely changed for the better. I look forward to so many more of these with you! Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete