Sunday, July 31, 2011

Our Friend's Wedding

Friday afternoon, after Clay was out of work and I was barely through my post-Britney hangover, we loaded up the Edge and headed North to my mil's.  She was keeping the kids for us while we spent the weekend being a part of Chris' - one of Clay's oldest friends - wedding.
It was nice to get away.  We stayed in a charming town at a gorgeous hotel where the reception was being held, and it was great seeing friends we haven't seen in ages.  I had a lot more fun than I had anticipated and for that I am thankful.

 










 Congratulations Chris & Suzanne. 
We wish you a lifetime of happiness.

1 comment:

  1. You really need to do the 'Stepping Out Saturday' or 'What I Wore Today' posts. I never have a reason to dress up, but I'd find a reason to wear most of your outfits!

    I'm especially drooling over those shoes...yum!

    ReplyDelete