Friday, November 4, 2011

Anticipation of Thanksgiving

Now that Halloween is over, it seems like everyone around me is eagerly anticipating Christmas.  Starbucks has brought out their red cups, stores are playing Christmas music and our neighbors have started putting up holiday lights.  


I am digging my heels into November.  Fall has already flown by as it is; I want to savor the holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Plus I enjoy the anticipation of Christmas decorating, which for our house, is traditionally the weekend following Thanksgiving.


So for the three-ish weeks until Thanksgiving, I'm boycotting snow, red coffee cups, and Christmas music.  It's still fall dammit, and I'm decorating with handprint turkies.


Bah humbug? Nope, not even close. 
Just some gobble-gobble love.

No comments:

Post a Comment