Saturday, November 30, 2013

November's Favorite Things

1. getting butterflies seeing my husband on tv
2. lounging around with these two

3. texts from narls
4. pole over


5. everyone should have lush lashes according to em, even a vintage cabbage patch doll
6. and a drawing of a kitty
 
7. homemade moonshine from a thoughtful friend
8. family portraits - and his mama is a leopard dress, by narls
 

9. paris bunco with great girlfriends
 

10. woody & Jessie getting tossed down into hilariously inappropriate positions
11. best friends

12. em's version of me
13. school pictures from last year to this year

14. my mother-in-law's insistence that we get together to do shoeboxes.
And what an awesome thing it was.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I've been missing your blog. It hasn't pulled through to bloglovin for some reason. Good to see you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete