Saturday, February 8, 2014

Homemade Valentines: The Frozen Edition

 
Have you seen Frozen yet? If not, you probably should. Because it's good. Good like the first time you watched Aladdin or The Little Mermaid. Even if you don't have kids or daughters or whatever, it's still worth seeing. I've personally watched it twice and cried each time. The music is on steady rotation in our house and in the car.  I'm not kidding- it's that good. 
 
Anyway, my daughter is quite obsessed with the movie, so a friend emailed me a valentine she found online of Olaf the snowman and some Hersey hugs and thus an idea was born. Instead of "warm hugs" we went with "do you want to build a snowman", and I made the cards on photoshop.  We printed them out, stuffed tiny clear bags with marshmallows & chocolate chips & pretzels & candy corn, and my girl signed each one.
 
Sometimes she ended her name with an M instead of an N or completely forgot a letter, and that pesky S was backwards a lot, and that was completely ok.



 
It was perfect, in fact.
 
Past Homemade Valentines:
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment