Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Pumpkin Carving is the Best.






 
All was well & wonderful until the Charlie Brown show ended and I had the wonderful idea of watching Coraline because someone on my facebook posted about how great it was and Narls is like two years older than our first attempt at watching it and it should be ok now.
 
Nope.
 
We made it about 25 minutes farther than we did two years ago and the night ended in tears from Narls (I told you I didn't want to watch this movie ever again in my life!) and tears from Emerson (I want to finish it! This is the bestest movie eva!) and a fight between Clay and myself because what did I expect would happen anyway and I shoulda just listened to him in the first place. 
 
But hey, at least our pumpkins look good.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with Narls...Coraline is creeeeepy. Great looking pumpkins though!

    ReplyDelete